domingo, 21 de diciembre de 2008

Hope

And just like that

inhaling and so on,

he used to

carry everything clumsily aroud
and ride a bike
and be real quiet




like recently riped wind-dropped apples

and windchimes.

And me growing mute each

time more and

yet daring to speak

and everything being so sacred

so half-speeded

making each move last

longer than the other





starting anew
each time we would leave
and each time we came
and stains imbedded upon.
and me I'm wistful.

Sure your body does that to mine
And the stirring of birds

And your smile is

heartbeats and pure blood

pumping
and your eyelashes flutter and each time they do it's

a choir's voice melting in the dark-singing in a cave
and fainting

with an echo

flowing

Oh how I loved you

and thy knees, thy wrists.


Shake the merry sun off
and make me merrier

Though me
I'm as

merry as one can be


I pray and
there's a garden

there,
and turmoil there

Lands shall

not break us apart

Rather pull us closer
through interwoven arms.

0 comentarios: