viernes, 26 de diciembre de 2008

Adrift

This is what keeps me going through the day,

the smell
of the thin air that exudes hope and purity and

the sound of
a motorbike passing
by

and

the look
of the night and the
wood of pines and glitter and dark air and of the whistle of trees

and everything would appear to
be so obtuse at first but now it's
getting clearer

and I recall
what used to be a glory haze that seem
to lengthen forever much like as if you were throwing asphalt into the pavement,
partially fulfilling what appears to be a void of longing

and I was rooting, although you couldn't hear me, but I was.

And I'm not rightminded
And I never was
And I won't listen to them.

I endure and strengthen for the outcome is so rewarding.
Therefore I bear,

and make me batter.

doesn't mind.


So tragic
and selfdestructive
and barely sane.


You are so effervescent
for me
and me,
I'm so oblivious
for you,

overlooked.


Eclipsed.

-


But I'll be surefooted when time is proper.

I'm sailing, adrift.

Let me.

0 comentarios: