domingo, 9 de octubre de 2011

Wading Through Harlow's Wilderness, I Forgot The Words As Soon As I Wrote Them


I forgot the words as soon as I wrote them.

"Odette I have discovered within you a rose."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember Harlow was long overdue behind cathedrals.
He who really was a sailor back then through wonders.

I have tried to remember.

The white soul of Oswald slipped from the hands of the heavens.
A firmament but, some say a lament.

What did she say to you
that made you crawl through the cliffs?

(Across the cliffs)
At the very heart of the bone of the whale.
She said:
"I exceed your expectations, every one of them."

But I remember she really whispered:
"I refuse to let you calculate your future."

Here we are, all of us.
Defeated.

yet Hooked,
beneath a nuclear sun.


I forgot the words as soon as I wrote them.

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Lo amé! De verdad que sí! "I exceeded your expectations, every one of them" qué chiva está esa línea. Si yo fuera Harper Lee ud sería mi Truman Capote :)