miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2011

Sinful Shepherd



It makes a difference,
maybe it is myself but
the words are made of
roses,
are they made of ashes (rather)?
that, a blunt stab into Solomon's darkness
being raw the flesh and cold the river.
I let him.

I let him wear me out
as a shepherd with the body and the oil
and the face, holy.
Which is the sky that rains?
I am in denial through the doom
it is "we" that I want.

Two neglected sons,
up in the mount.
I have bathed in the river,
seven times eleven times and I'm sinful and I'm wading.

And I love you again,
I love you immensely past ancient book(s)
past silver skies
past the green pastures of soulful RIGHTEOUSNESS
in
FI
GU
RA
TI
VE
love,
spoken love.

Forever I dwell inside of you,
on Minerva's Garden my cup overflows

A solemn shadown,
an absurd shadow,
an open branch.

I do not know who I am.
I kiss your memory through fifty seven centuries,
careful arms, again wading.

Ambigous shepherd I will become.




0 comentarios: