lunes, 3 de octubre de 2011

Firenze


Vanilla dust scrapes the creamy surface.

I guess I'm still searching,
above thousands, white-headed.

The land oils the hands that work the harvest under a heavy sun,
but the eagle sets off.
Barely elsewhere.
On-his-own.

Do I find you here?
I am stirring the sun.
I AM STIRRING THE SUN.
I AM STIRRING THE SUN.
I blend
with a
gloomy
sun.

What is a human?
When is enough?

I am stirring the sun.
Heart-stirring the sun.
Perhaps it is me the one I should find first.

The yellow of the sun,
not to be confused with betrayal: the eagle bursted. (off).

A breeze stirred the leaves.
I can't help but wonder...

Somehow elsewhere I might find me.
What is that, I don't know.

What do I feel
Sun, I didn't feel.
A dull leaf that stirred with the wind got lost and flew,
from beginning to end
above white-headed
calves down
Treasures inland...
The knees fell as the sword hit the ground.
Sadness inland, the kingdom I thought I could call my own vanished.

I am scared and lonely.


0 comentarios: