viernes, 5 de marzo de 2010

Today I Don't

Today I don't know many things
such as

how much butter should I spread on this bread?
what makes a man cry?
how come
with eyes
you're still not able to see?

Today I don't need to say 'thank you' when leaves fall.
Today I'm not lesser of a human for seeking possibilities in your eyes.

I don't know many things.

"Why do old women cry?"

Today the world lives the same as I did, as I will.
I am not asking why my eyes are closed today.

I find you to be exactly the same as me.
Seven things I know, for one that I don't.

I know today I opened my eyes
to find I could see the world inside of yours.

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Simplemente genial. Me gustó demasiado.
Como hablas de las cosas simples -ponerle mantequilla al pan- y pasar a algo más profundo -no saber observar-.
I find you to be exactly the same as me.
Seven things I know, for one that I don't.
<3