martes, 23 de marzo de 2010

Sun, Follow.

You were interesting.

I was wading in and out.

I happened to embrace cheesy music that day, not at my best.
What's with the weather that helps me figure out things better?

For a while I got lost,
there, in the sun.

My hands shook, but you nimbled your fingers correctly.
I remember, as if I had lost you back there, in the overbearing sun.

But the cold finds its way again.
Upfront like a soldier.

You are interesting today, for me.
As I begin to figure you out.

You leave the door ajar to mock them. I follow.

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Creo que este es mi favorito.
Me gusta la historia, la forma en que lo escribiste...
You are interesting today, for me.
As I begin to figure you out.


Cuando entendemos mejor a las personas hay dos casos: o se pierde el encanto o se vuelve más fascinante.