domingo, 28 de febrero de 2010

The Need

I would chose to live in your stomach but the need is not at your hands,
needless to say the need is not at your eyes.
Then, the joy is not at my tongue, because your skin is not the first thing I see when I open my eyes.

You can do anything, regardless of your beliefs.
Today and forever the stones are moving relentlessly and I bite bricks again.
If GIRL ever nears herself around our street, I will lower a gun at your threshold.

She can go to the other side, where Perpetua bleeds misery.

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Este ha sido mi favorito!
Simplemente lo ame!
I would chose to live in your stomach but the need is not at your hands pense en ese tipico vacio en el estomago...
because your skin is not the first thing I see when I open my eyes. = w o w. brillante.