jueves, 25 de febrero de 2010

Soul Wasp

Your sympathy died at my tongue, today your cold at your sunrise.
In my coast I say "Did we?

Stranded, I want your coast to be enraged. To throw the woman outside as your milk finds its way back home,"

because the word slayed the cards we thought had gold.

The monsters are eating from the trees and all the bananas fell.
I find it hard to explain, but the rain is doing all the work for us.
Whilst your banana smell fell short, I crazily wrangled through vast haze, out of my way for your soul.

Is it in your hands?
When you find it hard to explain the rain will find its way back there.
if you have any luck left
if I have any luck left
Who can say I'm not in your thoughts?

"If there's any luck left"

Your soul, I didn't see you in good ways this evening
but your candle up and thrilled said you will know whenever you decide to shoot your masters
with our own Chinaberries, eating from the trees.
Singing: "days that I long."

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

me encanta tu forma de escribir, en serio :D
me encantó el principio de esta entrada...
if you have any luck left
if I have any luck left
Who can say I'm not in your thoughts?
esta excelente.