sábado, 19 de diciembre de 2009

O World Overseas



If you catch a glimpse of this spark

it could be pretentious
from your behalf.
We thought firm ground laid ahead,
Yes this could be true someday.


O little world overseas
Through glitters of wonder
The son is raised, children whisper in wonder.

O little world overseas
The joy is beneath our chimney
Let's go to sleep, Santa is a quirky son.

O little world overseas
In this town the bell rang, the
little children threw the books
And pushed all the nuns away.

Glances are here, buttersky lava
Stars ahead
Let us catch snowflakes
with tongues dancing

O overseas I see the churchbells waving, saying:
"Child you're in pain,
but we wave
we hope you do well,
come soon, boys."

"This is where the son was born."
Magnificent!
She hugged the sky with her eyes.
"Today I can feel the wind in my skin." she smiled.

The road is slightly frosted,
Midnight snow, the moon's singing
and she's not out of tune tonight:

"Lovely children,
our sky was never jeopardized.
Your love is stronger today,
Christmas is here,
Further joy lays ahead,
go to sleep child
winter's here, right in this road.

Say hello to the churchbells,
they're waving and they would expect you to do the same, be kind."

I thought I saw your eyes being all watery and shiny,
I saw it but you didn't see me watching.

0 comentarios: