miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2009

Storm ahead

"Is this where I once gave up?"

It's safe to say the wind's coming around,
days are approachable and easy to stomach.

But the lines are blurred inside of our pigments,
have we processed the magnitude of our actions yet?

My private ancestor acted wisely,
he buried the words of writhe.

To the tribe I can now say:

"Cut through thick air but willingly,
in this form of selfless defense we bow
with hot iron pressing on our backs"

They were glad to see
I can leave
to prove our minds are sacred
and return
with burdens already burned.


"It's a privilege to tackle the unknown for the tribe in spite of the risk"

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

"They were glad to see
I can leave
to prove our minds are sacred
and return
with burdens already burned."


esa frase se merece un 10!