domingo, 31 de octubre de 2010

Oswald, I'm wandering.

Oh Oswald, how much we love to bite from the devil's arms.
The sky is frozen and orange, so I'm traveling.
Can you see whatever is beyond noticeable?
My heart is such a heavy anchor but faithful when there is
not much to have faith for, but we can argue this.

She moans, delayed and silver-y.
Delayed in a garden, but mighty.

The venom lured you, to this Violet is supernatural and my fears are bottled.
I wish for the downfall, like the kings bestowed.
Like a librarian, haunted by the wine.

All I get is absolute silence.
Sweet silence has been here before.
I don't need this.
How much do I want what I cannot have?

Big cathedrals,
Cows that have recovered from bad dreams and have
let their milk dry.

I'm just wandering, I'm humble.
It is unfair, I deserve more.

0 comentarios: