miércoles, 13 de octubre de 2010

The Desert


You could say there are different tales to tell at night.
Your absence has made them coil,
has made us put our thoughts inside a box.


It is fair to say we all miss someone through the roots of a wise man of the ground,
a somewhat peasant that preached at a mountain.

Funny enough that mountain doesn't seem to be far from here.








The night was cold, again.








I don't know what you look like, you taste dry
like the wind.

Did the desert know this would happen?
33 men beneath her roots and I don't care if it is dark because
I'm stepping on sand from Jerusalem.

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Habla como de Dios y los mineros.. me parece interesante, supongo que desde la perspectiva de fe, es como un milagro que estuvieran vivos.. mientras que la perspectiva de ciencia dice que es la inteligencia del hombre... no sé qué será...
I don't know what you look like, you taste dry like the wind asi pienso yo de Dios