viernes, 20 de agosto de 2010

Dove in Snow


You've been confused, I've been confused.
With a white thread.

. . .

There seems to be less snow today.
Than.
yesterday.
(You didn't move, you took a glance outside and forgot to breathe.)

You can't reach the window,
I see a dove outside
or the shape of a dove.
If you breathe
(don't breathe)
you'll miss it.

The dove has spoken:
"Linda's ornaments look dark grey from the outside."

I knew there that the dove knew more of ourselves than we will ever know.

Holding hands with January, they waved at us.
The weather was unbearable.

I just didn't care.
I opened the door and poured white water so that the snow would melt.

It echoed.


1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Me gusta eso de la confusión, últimamente me siento así.
¿Qué significa la paloma?