sábado, 1 de mayo de 2010

Plans, Journeys.

These days there seems to be betrayal floating around in our block.
But what do we all conceive as 'justice' ?
You smiled but you hid your past.
As part of your plan.

As part of my plan I can prove there are better ideas on this side,
but you're not stepping out of your game.

/

They carrying a sign that spelled WISDOM was not a true portrayal of wisdom itself.
I did notice, and as I started unraveling their layers I found that WISDOM was BETRAYAL instead.
Do you smell it, Oswald?
The smell is thick and full of hunger.

Do understand that WISDOM is not given to the right people.
But they smile to you, carrying the word of this fake wisdom, and I always knew their past.

To you I say:

I refuse to let you calculate your future.
And I refuse to let the omens find their way to your door.

You are knocking on wood, not so worried.
As if layed in comfy clay.

I will fight for my place.
I will fight for your place, I cannot find me without you.
(The honey is at the tip of your star.)

And I will render the wood for you to knock in.
If it's needed, wanted.

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Está muy interesante, el concepto de justicia, traición y sabiduría. Aunque tengan un mismo significado en los diccionarios, el concepto cambia para cada persona.
Supongo que es como de cuidarnos a nosotros mismos en tantas situaciones.

I will fight for my place.
I will fight for your place, I cannot find me without you.

Esto me gustó, suena como a luchar por mi, por vos, por nosotros y estar juntos, pero no en sentido amoroso o algo así, sino en un sentido de hermandad, protección y confianza.