lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

Lament (White)

Now defeated,
to valleys that have overflown within the impossible hour.
I will follow.

Briefly
settled. Almost through the nose and down to this valley in forbidden hardenings.

"It has become pale"

They will be lucky to reach your unreasonable heart.
Down-a-scale but I watch your words
I argue with your unreasonable heart.
When cold as snow
Not looking sideways: "The sun suits you"

How to work a twist, rubbing your head the wrong way

You are soaked in the sun.
I can't help but wonder if your fossils were once sweet when
drawn into light-years.
In blossom.
Towards an abysmal descent within frames of frozen drops in the air,
falling down to a rose that has open white arms, in a firmament.

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

They will be lucky to reach your unreasonable heart.
De ahí hasta el final, ¡me encantó!