martes, 13 de abril de 2010

Salvia 59



"...To truly find what you want, before you want it."
The shaman said, worrysome, and petting the Voodoo Mistress.

But the waters haven't been cleared.
I said: "how much time do I have left?"

(to be able to trick you)
(only if you trick me)

Shaman's mistress lowered a diamond to his hands, unaware that I was watching.

Another line was uttered, below his breath:
"Your handshake is an arachnid. Full of cream to the beholder."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I got closer so I could hear what he was humming.

Both the mistress and the shaman gasped.
The cat screeched and ran.

The mistress said: "Don't near yourself into perilous caves, when sun lures you inside."
She sat down and loosen the grip she had on shaman's forearm.


(to be continued.)

0 comentarios: