miércoles, 22 de julio de 2009

Ten Steps

In order to truly see: read between the lines, child.

(Catch the bird falling)

-

Who am I kidding, Edna?

I know: myself, and stop humming already.

You rose from inside two white bushes, to my surprise!

(then catched the bird falling)

I looked to my right, I saw everything I needed to see,
You've seen it before Edna, have you?

You're ten steps ahead.

And he strummed your strings himself.

What did it feel like, Edna?
I looked at your hollow face, I couldn't tell.
You stood there.

Each string
told
a

st
o
r
y

and I stood there
as well.

Collapsing.


I catched the bird I catched it alright.

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

"catch the bird" hey, que lindo está, me gusto mucho :]


no sé por qué me da la impresión de una historia de amor sin mucha cursilería