viernes, 10 de julio de 2009

Honey Freckles

"I won't leave"
Then I left.

It rained, was that a clue?


Until we stop, I care,
and it's hard to picture
us in space. Determined.

In spite of that, I'll keep my sane mind, the one that stored beautifuly, mate:

Honey freckles I recall, puzzling-me-they-were-so-many.
We were on labour, and hair comes to mind as hands would come to legs.

/Felt


Putting the gloves on and turning the switch off,
We were at that: busting light out, only dim lights in our space,
We would yarn with oily fingers, so unaccurately to my sight
But it brought us closer

I didn't notice it was raining until you pointed it out.

Freckles, once more, honey-coated.
Beauty that blossoms, we portray.
And guns would rip my flesh inadvertedly, they are carved beneath my ribs and won't-you-see-them-they-are-clearly-there.

What kind of joke is that?
We're both immersed, and the oddest angles are the ones you love, admit it.

What are you like on the inside?
Oily, and, like a furnace: burning.

What is it?
Do you think I will not crawl? Because I am capable of.

Time will determine your next move, and mine.




It's safe to say you have a mind that keeps sweeping the same dust and doesn't care to evolve,




If it would,
we would not be sitting here.


0 comentarios: