domingo, 19 de diciembre de 2010

Sand Creek

I felt indian sand around the Golden Hearts.
A dissonance closed the eyes. Warm.


I walk north far from the bees, and get to a place where I can be heard by thousands. Rest.
You found me defeated behind several trees, to a river and far from turmoil.

Maybe I couldn't see well or maybe the sun was strong: you seemed
white and brief (and Grand), like a ghost.


I thought the ground was vast enough
I thought the ground could bear miracles from legions poured on our clouds,
such as
warm milk
into our brains,
big and plain but I was wrong.
I thought you were the land itself.

You're in the middle and suspended, whereas I fall again.
I return, defeated, at the same time somewhat healed.

Many walks ahead.
A desert blew away the signs.
A river washed away the bees.

0 comentarios: