sábado, 7 de marzo de 2009

Bearhug

Deaf tone___________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________With
white spit on the ground ;;;;;;;;; !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's meant to b
e

s
tic
ky

Most proud of contact -o-o-o-o-o ppppuuurreee tennnnnnssionnnnnnnn

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Ground on tongue > see >
Licking. Stiff . . . . . ..... . . . . . ...w.....

Reach out widearmed fullbodied and touch again, undo. Again, undo. A-

And spitting, slowly. (you live where my ancestors lived and some still do)
Making bubbles. Send
them
o-.ver ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^(open)^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's desire. /on/ think think think take advantage think think

Scrapping the ground off. ROUGHLY - roughly.


That was
after the bearhug // jkljkljkljkljkljkljkljkljkljkljkljlkljljkljkljkljkljkljkljkljkl

Left you : the same
Left me, --->----->------->--------->------------> explode(me

visibly shocked / hooked. (Can bear with it. CAN) ,,,,,all

God forbid I think otherwise @@@@@@@@I@@don't@@@@@@@@

(think otherwise)

Seek me, WOULD you?,,,,,, (blend____________fold__a world)

(seek me, would you?)


(spit) (;)ççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççççç))) 0 0 0 0 0 00 000

(that's desire)

(the same) --------------------------------´´´```------we share an alloy of who knows what

(hooked) -----&

Seek me though I didn't seek you at first.

beeeear-hug {carries me} . in arms of longing skin, of burnt one. In tradition, in commitment.

Can care. (;;;trash) :::::::::::::::::::don't:::::::but:please::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: beat it.

0 comentarios: